The journey of life comes with obstacles. It's not about conquering those obstacles, but it's about how you handle them. I believe that life is what you make of it and it is important to capitalize on every single day. There are only so many things that you can control. The rest is out of your hands and it's important not to dwell on them. This blog is my story and the lessons I am learning along the way.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Welcome!

For the past couple of months, I have turned to writing as a way to heal. I am a very technical and logical person and I have found that sometimes just writing it out allows me to take a step back and look at the big picture. In today’s society we often get too caught up in the small things of life and we focus on the end result. In reality, the end result doesn’t matter nearly as much as our journey to get there. It’s the journey of obstacles that brings about new opportunities; it’s the journey that challenges us both physically and emotionally; it’s the journey that defines us as a person.

“The more I see The less I know.” I have chosen this quote to represent my blog because IT IS SO TRUE! For the past several years, I have been under the horrible assumption that as I grow older the more answers/solutions I will discover about life. And you know what happens when someone assumes….it makes an ass out of you and me! As we grow older, life becomes more challenging and naturally we start to think of solutions to every problem. If there is one thing I have learned, it is to focus on the NOW part of our life. There are so many situations that can never be explained or answered. So it is imperative to stop focusing on the future and be present.

This blog is my journey about day to day obstacles, nutrition, working-out, and being mentally strong. I would love to hear your feedback, so please comment:)

3 comments:

  1. I love your new blog....any daily inspiration is welcomed by me! Thank you beautiful Ali....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! You are an amazing young woman and a true inspritation to me! Your blog is truly you! Love you tons, Aunt K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Stay tuned because there is a lot more to come:)

    ReplyDelete