The journey of life comes with obstacles. It's not about conquering those obstacles, but it's about how you handle them. I believe that life is what you make of it and it is important to capitalize on every single day. There are only so many things that you can control. The rest is out of your hands and it's important not to dwell on them. This blog is my story and the lessons I am learning along the way.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Be You

All the time, I catch people using the phrase "just believe in yourself!" It is such a simple, but hard phrase to truly follow. Since we are usually the hardest on ourselves, it is easy to doubt our abilities. We are all constantly pushed to be better and we are never satisfied with who we are. My amazing friend Tiffany defines success as doing your very best at that very moment. Meaning, we can't always be aiming for something higher. Each moment of each day is different and as long as we try our best in that moment...that is success.

Today I am going to focus on believing in myself. In order really do this, I have to let go of my baggage and just be me. Afterall, how can I believe in myself if I am working so hard to be someone else? To reach success, I have to believe and to believe I just have to be me.


No comments:

Post a Comment