The journey of life comes with obstacles. It's not about conquering those obstacles, but it's about how you handle them. I believe that life is what you make of it and it is important to capitalize on every single day. There are only so many things that you can control. The rest is out of your hands and it's important not to dwell on them. This blog is my story and the lessons I am learning along the way.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

"Mothers are God's gifts to us."

I have the greatest mom in the world. I am blessed beyond belief to have a role model like her in my life. So much love to her:)




Now here is a funny picture! All the Fenton girls with the Momma Fenton of them all. If you know these four girls...then you also know how stong Mimi was to raise these crazy girls! Happy Mother's Day to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment